Sunday, January 15, 2012

@jazzyhealth, 1/15/12 9:11 AM


All organic - chicken bones, onions, garlic, filtered water, carrots, celery & bay leaves - simmering away warming my home - chicken stock! 

Save your chicken bones, veggie scraps and glass bottles. Then  make this stock, let it cool & fill your glasses with it! 
Most store bought stocks have high salt & MSG content - no bueno! 
This is fresh & you can control the ingredients! I love looking in my fridge & seeing all the bottles of stock I've made. Home made stock should inspire you to make home made chicken soup too. Use the stock & then add whatever fixings you want to it. Did you know that bone broth is great for a cold & tummy issues?

Trust me, you'll be proud to say, I made this stock, I made this soup. It's an all around win, good for your body & soul. Isn't there a book about that? 




Sent from my iphone w/ love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment