Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall

I know my loyal yet small amount  of followers have been waiting for a new post. And even though I've been cooking up a storm, I haven't found a way to dedicate time to posting. But I have a new plan for weekly posting that I hope to make work. 

For now here's a quick post, it's what I cooked today for 2 or 3 days worth of eating. 

This morning I roasted lots sweet potatoes, sautéd bunches of swiss chard, braised some grass-fed steak and cooked a batch of brown rice. This evening we ate steak, sweet potatoes  and greens, not rice. Tomorrow we'll have something different. Tuesday (my late night getting home) that'll all become beef-stew over brown rice and I should still have at least sweet potatoes left over for another day. Mmmm, may be a sweet potato, quinoa & black bean salad with a drizzle if toasted sesame oil ( love sesame oil )! 



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment